The Port of Newcastle manages an extensive portfolio of strategic sites and port-side property with significant areas available for lease.
- Land holdings adjacent to a navigable deepwater channel with excellent channel, rail and road connections;
- The SP1 Special Activities zone allows for a variety of port and industrial uses;
- Short and long term leasehold available;
- Close to deep water berths;
- Proactive property management and direct dealing with the Port of Newcastle’s property team;
- Industry leadership in the development of supply chain initiatives, including intermodal and hub facilities;
- Connectivity to national road and rail networks; and
- Access to expanding regional airport.
Property and Trade Short Term Licences
Looking for something more short term?
Port of Newcastle welcomes approaches from prospective users of Port land to obtain access to Port land and facilities for shorter term purposes. If you would like to find out more about potential short-term opportunities at the Port or to apply to enter into a short term licence arrangement with Port of Newcastle, visit the Property and Trade Short-Term Licences page.