The Port of Newcastle manages an extensive portfolio of strategic sites and port-side property with significant areas available for lease.
- Land holdings adjacent to a navigable deepwater channel with excellent channel, rail and road connections;
- The SP1 Special Activities zone allows for a variety of port and industrial uses;
- Short and long term leasehold available;
- Close to deep water berths;
- Proactive property management and direct dealing with the Port of Newcastle’s property team;
- Industry leadership in the development of supply chain initiatives, including intermodal and hub facilities;
- Connectivity to national road and rail networks; and
- Access to expanding regional airport.