The Port of Newcastle manages an extensive portfolio of port-side property of 792 hectares, with significant areas available for lease.
Offering substantial leasing opportunities to accommodate trade growth, the port holds a strong competitive position in the New South Wales port market.
The Port of Newcastle has more than 200 hectares of vacant land for development, including prime quay line land ready for business.
- Land holdings adjacent to navigable deep water channel with excellent channel, rail and road connections.
- The SP1 Special Activities zone allows for a variety of port and industrial uses.
- Short and long term leasehold available.
- Close to deep water berths.
- Proactive property management and direct dealing with the Port of Newcastle’s property team.
- Industry leadership in the development of supply chain initiatives, including intermodal and hub facilities.
- Connectivity to national road and rail networks.
- Access to expanding regional airport.