Port of Newcastle has implemented an online induction program to allow for inductions to be completed in a timely manner.
Companies can register their own details and maintain vision over which of their employees have been inducted.
Areas Port of Newcastle does not induct to
For access to the following locations, please discuss your requirements with the relevant facility. Port of Newcastle does not manage access to these sites:
- Australian Helicopters - 4965 4081
- BHP Berth 6 - contact Koppers on 4968 7345
- Cargill - contact 4928 3875
- Cement Australia - contact 4928 2311
- ConPorts - contact 4962 1666
- Dykes Berths 4 or 5 - contact Port Waratah Coal Services on 4907 2352
- Eastern Basin 1 or 2 - contact Patrick on 4962 0600
- GrainCorp Terminal (via Denison Street) - contact 4961 8100